Patients and their caregivers may receive flu shots in the following ways:
1. At a well or sick visit (as appropriate)
2. At a sibling's well visit. Please call us in advance to let us know you'd like to add siblings so that we can safely manage the number of people in our office at one time.
3. At a flu shot clinic in our office on weekdays. Please make an appointment via your MyChart account. Note that we publish flu clinic times in MyChart 7-10 days in advance. If you don't see any available slots, please check back the next week for new availability. If you don't yet have a MyChart account, please call the office for an activation code.
4. At a drive thru/stroll thru flu shot clinic in our back parking lot on weekends (see map). Please make an appointment via your MyChart account. Note that we publish flu clinic times in MyChart 7-10 days in advance. If you don't see any available slots, please check back the next week for new availability. If you don't yet have a MyChart account, please call the office for an activation code.
5. As a caregiver: a completed caregiver consent form and a $35 fee is required
IMPORTANT FLU SHOT CLINIC INFORMATION
- If you are signed up for a WEEKDAY then the flu clinic is IN THE OFFICE, SUITE 7A. If you are signed up for a WEEKEND then the flu clinic is IN THE PARKING LOT IN BACK OF 1180 BEACON STREET and is drive thru or stroll thru only.
- Please make sure you are signed up for the type of clinic that is right for your child/family.
- Please see the Vaccine Information Sheet about the Influenza vaccine for your review.
- If you are a caregiver looking to receive a vaccine, please print out and fill out the form at the bottom of this document.
DRIVE THRU/STROLL THRU FLU SHOT CLINIC INFORMATION
- WEEKEND DATES ONLY (weekday dates are in our office as usual)
- IF YOU ARE DRIVING, PLEASE PULL INTO THE ALLEY behind The Inn at Brookline (1200 Beacon Street), at the corner of Beacon Street and St. Paul Street and drive behind the buildings to the parking lot behind 1180 Beacon where someone will be there to check you in for flu shots. (see map)
- IF YOU ARE WALKING, PLEASE ENTER THE PARKING LOT FROM THE POWELL STREET SIDE (so you aren’t waiting on foot in a line of cars!) and someone will check you in for your flu shots. (see map)
- Please wear appropriate clothing to receive your flu shot in the car. Examples would be: short sleeved shirt for kids and adults, shorts or onesie for children under 3 years old. You will need to be able to quickly and easily take off the top layer of clothing to expose your skin.
- If caregivers would like to receive a flu vaccine, please come with the consent form printed and filled out AND with $35 in cash or check, made out to Brookline Pediatrics.